Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Untitled
Often times i walk alone, scared to show my face. Anxieties control my thoughts, am I a hopeless case? All my sins and sorrows I fear to give to you, i seem to always burden, which I don't want to do. But your word says my thought is wrong, you love to hear me speak. And even if I think so, my prayers are never weak. My favorite is the sunshine, it reminds me of your love, each and every ray shines brightly, as peaceful as a dove. It lights the world completely, and everyone does see, your grace and loving mercy burning strong as it could be. It wakes us up each morning and tucks us in each night, a reminder of a brand new day to save us from the fight. In harmony we worship you in hopes to one day attain our goal of pleasing you you, our God, under your holy reign. And so i lift this up to you as my everlasting prayer. Please love me lord for who I am, through every complex layer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment